Noob's Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob's Gym

Noob's Gym is the forum for people new to weightlifting and fitness, where beginners can connect and draw from the knowledge of the expanding fitness community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MyProtein diet whey - cookies and cream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

MyProtein diet whey - cookies and cream Empty
PostSubject: MyProtein diet whey - cookies and cream   MyProtein diet whey - cookies and cream EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:10 pm

To start with I would like to commend MyProtein on their pricing of their protein powders and the delivery speed. The Protein itself had a great flavor but I found that the protein had smaller grainy parts to it that did not dissolve with the rest of the powder. These bits then become slightly claggy and then tend to get stuck to the sides of the bottle. These grainy parts also make the drinking of the protein slightly less satisfying as the small bits tickle your throat on the way down. Although I've been using this protein for a while I'm not entirely sure that I would buy the same flavor but I really liked the low calorie High protein ratio. Cant fault the packaging or presentation.
All in all, a very reasonably priced protein, tasted pretty good, but was let down by the floating particles that didn't dissolve. Much better with milk Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noobsgym.board-directory.net

MyProtein diet whey - cookies and cream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Noob's Gym  :: Product reviews-
Jump to: